Skip to main content Skip to home page

We are here to help

Find out more

Locate our assets

View our Assets map

TECHNICAL STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS Technical standards and regulations

For water and sewerage infrastructure, we follow Water Services Association of Australia's (WSAA) Codes to meet industry specifications and Victorian regulations.

Find out more Link to whole card

Work over assets and easements

You need permission to build over or within 1 metre of a Coliban Water asset such as pipes, property connections, man holes and channels. These areas, known as easements, need to be accessible for maintenance and repair.

Find out how Link to whole card

WHOS RESPONSIBLE Who's responsible

Pipe maintenance responsibilities can be complicated - but this guide isn't!

Find out more Link to whole card

APPLICATION Apply for a pressure and flow test

To apply for a pressure and flow test, use our online Pressure and Flow Information Request form.

Find out more Link to whole card

Planned works and interruptions

Raywood water quality investigations

  • Raywood

We are making progress to resolve some water quality issues in the town of Raywood, first experienced on Sunday 2 May

Cohuna Water Tower works

  • Cohuna

Maintenance work is planned for Cohuna Water Tower this month. 

Planned water main shutdown, Barnard Street, Bendigo

  • Barnard Street, Bendigo

We are planning to carry out fire plug maintenance work on the northern side of Barnard Street (in front of Anne Caud


Latest news

The next stop for our community pop up event is Inglewood and Bridgewater! We'll be there this Thursday between 1pm and…

Elmore! We are coming to visit this Friday to host a community pop up. We'll be outside the IGA Elmore between 2pm and…

Our Permanent Water Saving Rules are five common-sense rules that help everyone to use water efficiently and avoid…

Talk to us 1300 363 200 8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Back to top