Skip to main content Skip to home page

Connect a property

Connect your property to drinking water, sewerage or recycled water.

Properties serviced by a main can apply to connect to our system. If your property isn't serviced by a main, you will need to apply for our services to a new development or subdivision.

Contact us if you want to connect a large commercial property. You may need to complete a Pressure and Flow Information Request form online.

From January 4, 2021 we have begun rolling out a new application process to connect your property to drinking water and recycled water. All the new information is available on this page.

Connect to drinking water

Connect to sewerage

Connect to recycled water

Application fees

Serviced properties

Amend a connection

Back to top