For water and sewerage infrastructure, we follow Water Services Association of Australia's (WSAA) Codes to meet industry specifications and Victorian regulations.
The planning, design, construction, testing and commissioning of drinking water and non-drinking water supplies must adhere to:
- Water Supply Code of Australia (WSA 03-2011-3.1 Melbourne Retail Water Agencies Edition Version 2.0)
- Supplement to the Water Supply Code of Australia (PDF 218KB).
Disinfection or sampling of water mains must be carried out by a registered Water Mains Disinfection Contractor (PDF 106KB).
The planning, design and construction of trunk, branch and reticulation sewers as well as maintenance structures must adhere to:
- Sewerage Code of Australia (WSA 02-2014-3.1 MRWA Version 1)
- Coliban Water Supplement to Sewerage Code (WSA 02-2014-3.1 MRWA edition)
The planning, design and construction of pumping stations and pressure mains must adhere to:
- Sewage Pumping Station Code Of Australia (WSA 04-2005 Version 2.1)
- Addendum to Sewage Pumping Station Code (PDF 43KB) for health and safety standards
- Sewer Pump Station Design Principles (PDF 75KB) for safety principles.
- Pressure Sewer Systems Planning and Development Guidelines (PF 780KB).
The Melbourne Retail Water Agencies (MRWA) web portal provides a checklist of makes and models for site and plant equipment.
The products tab allows you to refine a search by ticking Coliban Water to search for all products we accept.
Spatial Data Requirements
GIS Spatial Data Specification provides guidance for all spatial data submissions including survey data capture, and instructions for submission of “As Constructed” information.Last updated on 22 Jun 2021