We offer a challenging and rewarding workplace that allows our staff to develop personally and professionally.
We employ nearly 200 people across a variety of disciplines:
- Planning and projects
- Business planning
- Customer service
- Communications and marketing
To find out more about who we are and what we do, visit about us.
We recognise that by improving the knowledge and skills of our workforce, we can deliver better services to our customers. We offer:
- Professional development programs
- Study assistance
- Graduate program
- Work Integrated Learning program
- Vacation Program
We understand how important it is to provide flexible work options.
- Accrued days off.
- Ability to purchase additional leave.
- 14 weeks paid primary caregiver leave.
- 2 weeks paid secondary caregiver leave.
- Part-time option.
- Transition to retirement.
- Family violence leave.
Great work environment
Enjoy your time at work and have your say.
- A variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- Modern head office in the beautiful regional city of Bendigo.
- Free parking within 200m of our Bendigo office.
- Employee Consultative Committee.
- Strong, positive culture driven by our Trademark Behaviours.
Giving you financial freedom.
- Superannuation of your choice.
- Salary sacrifice into superannuation.
- Graduate positions with Band 3 salary of $66,553 per year plus 9.5% employer super contribution.
- Opportunity to apply for long service leave continuity.
Last updated on 13 May 2022