Skip to main content Skip to home page

To connect to our sewer system or alter the service drain that connects your house to the sewer main, use the Water and Sewer Connections online form.

You'll need:

  • A copy of the land title and proof of ownership
  • Building plan, including site plan and floor plan
  • Description of the works
  • Name and contact details of your plumber

If you need a plan of current service drains on your property, contact CIS Services.

Sewerage service charges for new connection start 90 days after your connection is approved.


Pressure sewer services

For information on pressure sewer services, we recommend you read the following two documents:

Sewerage alternatives

To find out whether your property can be serviced by alternative means, such as a septic tank, contact your council.


Last updated on 29 Jun 2023
Back to top