To connect to our sewer system or alter the service drain that connects your house to the sewer main, use the Water and Sewer Connections online form.
- A copy of the land title and proof of ownership
- Building plan, including site plan and floor plan
- Description of the works
- Name and contact details of your plumber
If you need a plan of current service drains on your property, contact CIS Services.
Sewerage service charges for new connection start 90 days after your connection is approved.
Pressure sewer services
For information on pressure sewer services, we recommend you read the following two documents:
- Important information on how to connect to our pressure sewer system
- A home owner's manual on using a pressure sewer system
To find out whether your property can be serviced by alternative means, such as a septic tank, contact your council.
Last updated on 18 Oct 2021