Our Graduate Program offers career progression through La Trobe University.
This role is has a pivotal contribution to Coliban Water’s success by being focussed on ensuring we provide high quality customer services by efficiently and effectively managing water resources, water and wastewater systems, creating and managing infrastructure, oversight of our strategic partners and planning for long term growth and development of the region.
The aim of the GraduateProgram is:
- Create a professional pathway for graduates into industry, developing their theory into practice
- Allow Coliban Water to develop the next generation of water industry professionals
- Allow existing staff to broaden their Water Industry experience and expertise
This program is the second stage of developing the next generation of water industry professionals. Combined with the relevant tertiary studies in engineering, we are investing in developing and harvesting young talent within the engineering space.
The Graduate Program is designed to provide exposure to different elements of engineering enabling registration as a Chartered Engineer (or equivalent program if not a qualified engineer). The program will require the incumbents to rotate several different areas of Coliban Water, including:
- Customer Operations - Networks
- Community Operations – Treatment
- Community Operations - Headworks