Coliban Water has a zero tolerance for violence, which includes family violence and men’s violence against women.
We recognise that customers and employees may sometimes face situations of family violence and it is our responsibility to provide appropriate support irrespective of where the family violence occurs.
Our organisation has Family Violence policies, processes and procedures to support our customers and employees.
We seek to empower customers to request assistance regarding family violence related concerns at any time.
We will treat our customers and employees with respect and dignity, and promote an environment where they feel safe and confident to seek support.
Find out other ways we can support you at Coliban Assist.
Our customers who experience family violence have the right to;
- Receive confidential and respectful conversations;
- Be provided with a dedicated point of contact and be provided with a direct line;
- Feel safe and have the flexibility and time consider their options
- Have your privacy protected and your account secured;
- Be automatically placed into our Coliban Assist Program;
- Suspension of payment, reduced payment instalments and / or partial or full debt waivers, on a case-by-case basis.
- Continuity of service and be exempt from debt collection processes, restriction and related costs.
- Receive information about financial support and assistance available and be provided with links to specialised support networks;
Contact our Customer Care Team on 03 5434 1308 for a confidential discussion.
View our Family Violence Statement (PDF 132KB)
View our Family Violence Policy - Customer (PDF 52KB)
|Safe and Equal||03 8346 5200|
|Safe Steps (24/7 immediate support)||1800 015 188|
|1800 Respect (24/7 counselling and support service for intimate partner and family violence)||1800 737 732|
|MensLine Australia||1300 789 978|
|WithRespect (LGBTIQ Domestic Violence Information)||1800 LGBTIQ (1800 542 847)|
|Loddon Campaspe Centre Against Sexual Assault (CASA-CV)||03 5441 0430|
|Djirra Aboriginal Family Violence Response and Support Service||
1800 105 303
03 4435 0500
The Orange Door
57 View Street, Bendigo
486 High Street, Echuca
75 Clarendon Street, Maryborough
|1800 512 359|
Centre for Non Violence
96-98 Pall Mall, Bendigo
03 5430 3000
1800 884 292