Skip to main content Skip to home page

You may be eligible for a concession if you have a:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Health Care Card
  • Department of Veteran Affairs Gold Card

How to apply

To apply for a concession or benefit, either:

For more information on government concessions and benefits, visit Department of Health and Human Services.


If you're having trouble paying your bill, we have a range of options to help.


Last updated on 12 Jan 2024
Back to top