Skip to main content Skip to home page

If your name, postal address, contact number or email changes, fill out the Update my details form online or contact us.

We will need your:

  • account number (9 digit number prefaced with the letter C in the top right corner of your bill)
  • date of birth
  • contact number
  • current address
  • new address (if relevant)

Authorise access


If you would like to give another person access to your account, submit the Authorise Access to My Residential Account form online. To add another property owner to the account, you need to send us an updated property title with their details.


By submitting an Authorise Access To My Commercial Account form online, the tenant can make enquiries about the account.

Last updated on 05 Aug 2020

Share your ideas, provide us with feedback and work with us to make the Coliban Water region a place to live, grow and enjoy.

Visit Connect Coliban to find out about projects and the future of water in your region.

Back to top