Skip to main content Skip to home page

Losing loved ones and friends is a difficult and emotional time. Our Customer Care team is here to help when a Coliban Water customer passes away.

How you can notify us:

Call us on 1300 363 200 or send a message using our Contact us page.

We can process account closures or transfers with:

  • Next of kin
  • The person managing the estate
  • Power of Attorney
  • Lawyer or solicitor
  • An Authorised representative listed on the account

For privacy reasons we may ask for supporting documents to confirm your relationship.

Once a property title has been updated with the titles office (where the ownership is legally changed), we can then change the name on the account.

Are you experiencing financial difficulty?

We know it’s a difficult time, emotionally and financially. We have a range of support options available through our Coliban Assist program and our Customer Care Team.

Read more about the Coliban Assist program

Last updated on 23 Jun 2023

Related items

Coliban Assist

Learn More
Back to top