Skip to main content Skip to home page

You may be eligible for a concession if you have a:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Health Care Card
  • Department of Veteran Affairs Gold Card

How to apply

To apply for a concession or benefit, either:

For more information on government concessions and benefits, visit Department of Health and Human Services.


If you're having trouble paying your bill, we have a range of options to help.


Last updated on 10 Dec 2019

Share your ideas, provide us with feedback and work with us to make the Coliban Water region a place to live, grow and enjoy.

Visit Connect Coliban to find out about projects and the future of water in your region.

Back to top