We value transparency and accountability in our organisation’s practices and do not tolerate corruption or misconduct from our Board members or employees or from those who are engaged to provide services to us or on our behalf.
What you can report
You can make a public interest disclosure about improper conduct or for detrimental action taken in reprisal for making a public interest disclosure.
Improper conduct includes:
- conduct that is corrupt
- dishonest performance of public functions
- intentionally or recklessly breaching public trust
- misuse of information or material
- substantial mismanagement of public resources
- substantial risk to health or safety or the environment.
Detrimental action includes:
- intimidation or harassment
- causing personal injury, loss or damage
- discrimination or adverse treatment.
For more information about what you can report, visit the Independent Broad-Based Anti-Corruption Commission (IBAC) page on What is corruption?.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect people who report misconduct and corruption.
How to report corruption
We are committed to the aims and objectives of the Public Interest Disclosures Act 2012. Under the Act, we are not able to receive disclosures.
You can make a complaint or provide information to IBAC online by phone or in writing. See how to make a complaint on the IBAC website or call 1300 737 135 to find out more.
For more information, you can also contact our Public Interest Disclosures Coordinator by calling 1300 363 200, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
General Counsel/Corporate Secretary
PO Box 2770