Board Directors and employees are discouraged from accepting gifts where there is no clear justification to accept them.
Find out more about our policy or view our online Gifts Register.
We have developed the Gifts, Benefits & Hospitality Policy (PDF 560KB) to create a culture of accountability, transparency, and integrity that promotes public confidence in our organisation.
As a state-owned water corporation, this policy allows us to meet requirements set out by the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP).
Any gift offer made that meets the prohibited definition in our policy cannot be accepted, and certain gifts cannot be accepted unless there's a legitimate business reason to accept them.
It's important that our suppliers understand our commitment to this policy and that certain gift offers will be disclosed.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For transparency, a subset of the information we collect about gift offers is reported publicly in our Gifts Register:
- Gifts Register 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018 (PDF 254KB)
- Gifts Register 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019 (PDF 43KB)
- Gifts Register 1 July 2019 to 31 October 2019 (PDF 195KB)
- Gifts Register 1 November 2019 to 30 June 2020 (PDF 15KB)
- Gifts Register 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021 (PDF186KB)