Payment Difficulties and Concessions

If you are experiencing difficulties making payments please contact us to discuss payment arrangements.


> Concessions

The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and other agencies offer a variety of concessions and benefits to eligible cardholders to assist low-income Victorians with water and sewerage bills.

If you have a relevant concession card, you may be eligible for concessions.

Apply by completing our Apply for a Concession online form.

View our concession factsheet (PDF 374KB).

Further information can be found at the DHHS website:





Home | Privacy | Legal | Protected Disclosure | Accessibility | Site Map | Contact Us |   Copyright © Coliban Water