Our Customer Contact Centre in Bendigo is currently closed due to government coronavirus restrictions. We will be re-opening the Customer Contact Centre to the public from 8am Monday 2 August 2021.
We continue to comply with current Victorian Government directions, including the mandatory wearing of fitted face masks indoors.
Please remember to wear a fitted face mask when visiting our reception area.
To talk with one of our team, or for information on any matter related to your water supply or bill, please contact us in the one of the following ways:
- call us on 1300 COLIBAN (1300 363 200) all enquiries from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and 24-hour faults, leaks or service difficulties)
- email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit our office at 37-45 Bridge Street, Bendigo
- connect with us on social media, including Facebook and Twitter.
- mail us PO Box 2770 Bendigo DC VIC 3554
- report faults, leaks or service difficulties 24-hour by calling 1300 363 200
Our website has a number of online forms to help you get things done. Our most commonly used forms are:
Mains consultants, builders and developers
You can access our water and sewer plans on our online Assets Map or submit an Online Assets Request form. You can also submit a Water and Sewer Connection online form and email our Land Services Team at email@example.comLast updated on 27 Jul 2021