Customer Support Forms

Our online forms are quick and easy to use and can be completed and submitted online. Some forms are only available in PDF or MS Word format. Details of how and where to submit are included on the forms.

> Your account

Update my details (online form)

Direct Debit (online form)

Authorise access to my residential account (online form)

Authorise access to my commercial account (online form)

Move in / move out a tenant (previously Tenancy Notification) (online document)

Information Statement / Special Meter Read Request (online form)

Apply for a concession (online form)

Two week payment extension request (online form)

Transfer funds request (online form)

Refund request (online form)

Invoice and account statement request (online form)

Undetected Leak Application (online form)

New Turf Establishment Exemption Application (PDF)


> Send me a form

Receive a form via email or post (online form)


> Building and developing

Water and Sewer Connection (online form)

Work Over Assets and Easements (online form)

Pressure and Flow Information Request (online form)

Recycled Water Inspection Request (online form)

Asset Location Request (online form)


> Rural water licences and applications

Amalgamating Water Licences (PDF)

New Water Licence (PDF)

Permanent Transfer of Water Licence (PDF)

Renew Existing Water Licence(PDF)

Surrender a Water Licence (PDF)

Temporary transfer of Water Licence (PDF)

Rural Licence Water Ordering - Third Party Access Authorisation (PDF)

Rural Transfer List Application (including Terms and Conditions) (PDF)


> Contractors

Water Main Shutdown Application (online form)


Home | Privacy | Legal | Protected Disclosure | Accessibility | Site Map | Contact Us |   Copyright © Coliban Water